This month’s data story shows some new trends and insights.
This month I have taken data related to the Global Oil Reserves, Oil Production and Oil Consumption. Uisng this data, I have tried to generate some trends and insights.
This analysis looks at mainly –
- global oil reserves, oil production & oil consumption trends from 1980 to 2020
- overall analysis for 46 countries has been considered
- few insights have been mentioned on the report based on the trends seen in the data
The data for this analysis has been taken from the world data public website: https://ourworldindata.org/
Direct links to the dataset:
- Oil Reserves – https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/oil-proved-reserves?country=~OWID_WRL
- Oil Production – https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/oil-production-by-region
- Oil Consumption – https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/oil-consumption-by-region-terawatt-hours-twh
These datasets have been further transformed and modelled in Power BI Desktop to create a resultant dataset for story-telling.
Look forward to some valuable feedback.